Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FroZENYo with a babe



Yes, it's a fad and I am totally into it. I liked frozen yogurt before the topping-madness pay-by-weight places erupted, but now I love it. Because you see, it's really for me about a ratio of berries : yogurt 1:1, and these places let me do it. I feel like I am doing something really bad getting $4.50 worth of juicy, fresh, raspberries on my little pile of yogurt for $3.75. But not so bad I won't continue to do it. I must admit, however, that FroZENyo on 9th street threw me off a bit with their fantastic 98% fat free peanut butter yogurt. As a nursing mom I am more into the 102% triple cream yogurt, but this was damn tasty.

Good for kids? Um...yes, if you keep their little paws off of the yogurt machines or you are going to owe them $22 for a couple of giant creations no one will eat. Alexander is still to little for all of this and was contented with the plastic spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment