Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ray's Hell Burger with a baby but without a burger....


So I don't eat mammals. It's a whole discussion for another day, but in bringing the copious family I have in town to Ray's Hell Burgers I got something delicious anyways. That picture is a burgerless burger, a brioche bun with Irish cave-aged cheddar cheese, pickles, tomato, lettuce, sauteed mushrooms, roasted garlic, charred jalapenos, roasted onions, and a bunch of Ray's Heck sauce. Damn it was good.

Kid friendly? Well, it's crazy in there for sure, but there are no changing rooms, no room for a stroller, and this is a meal you must eat with two hands. But it's probably worth the hassle!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go there. Now. Only 9am, and you've got me obsessing over burgers. Mammal or non. Whatever, I'm easy. And hungry. And easily swayed.

    ReplyDelete